Wedding Photography Packages & Prices
We like to be as open and honest as possible with potential clients and so we have listed below exactly what you get from our wedding packages.
With all wedding packages you WILL get the following:
- The copyright to your images. You legally own every picture.
- A pre-wedding shoot is included with all packages with edited images from the shoot supplied on disc prior to the wedding.
- Un-limited post production editing. This is all done in-house.
- You will get all of your full-sized original digital images often as many as 1000+, all colour and light corrected. You can even have the RAW files.
- We re-size all of your original images as well so you can view them quickly off the DVD.
- You also get approx 250-350 fully edited, full-sized print ready images that tell the story of your wedding day from the time we arrive to the time we leave.
- As well as this, we re-size your edited images for Facebook so you can upload your wedding photos quickly.
- Furthermore we also re-size them to play perfectly on your HDTV.
- In addition you get a professional DVD Slideshow of your edited images set to suitably slushy music.
- All editing will be complete and you will receive your discs within 3-4 weeks after your wedding day.
- And finally we will put all your edited photos online so friends and family can go to the website and view your wedding day.
Packages and Prices
Our packages range from 6 hours to 12 hours depending on your budget and requirements. Below is our most popular package which provides 9 hours photography coverage and comprehensively covers your wedding day. 98% of our clients over the past 3 years have booked us for 9 hours.
Should you require less photography time on your wedding day then deduct £75 per hour off the 9 hour price to a minimum of 6 hours, alternatively if you require more photography time on your wedding day then add £75 per hour to the 9 hour price to a maximum of 12 hours. Regardless of how long you book us for ALL clients receive everything as detailed above along with the same professional service.
If you have any questions or queries or aren't sure of anything then please contact us on the numbers listed on our contact us page or simply send us an email. To view these prices feel free to download our 2014 wedding brochure
Full Day Coverage - Single photographer · 9 hours · £1,500 ·
by far our most popular photography package and covers the following:
- bridal preparations
- groom and guests at the ceremony venue beforehand
- the wedding ceremony itself
- formal family photographs from a list supplied by you to aviod any family politics
- bride and groom photographs
- bridal party photographs
- detail shots of the venue & reception room
- bride and groom's entrance to the wedding breakfast
- the cutting of the cake
- speeches (usually father of the bride, groom and best man)
- post wedding breakfast informal mingling shots
- the first dance
- some of the evening celebrations with all bookings a 20% deposit is required to secure the day and the remaining balance is payable a week before the wedding day
Second Photographer Rates · £150 to £450 ·
- approximately 50% of our weddings book a second photographer
- second photographers allow for both the Bride and Groom's preparations to be photographed
- fantastic for the ceremony to get reactions of both the Bride and Groom
- more informal and candid shots can be taken of the guests when the Formal Photographs and one2one shots of the Bride and Groom are being taken
- you get two experienced photographers and not a student or ‘learning’ assistant
Prices for a second professional photographer
- £150 - 2 hours photography to cover the Grooms preparations
- £300 - 4 hours photography to cover the Grooms preparations, the wedding ceremony and the formal family shots
- £450 - 6 hours photography to cover the Grooms preparations, the wedding ceremony and the formal family shots, one2one shots, guest shots and reception entrance
Winter Wedding Photography Specials - 15% Off!
For the months of November, December, January and February, we are offering 15% off the price of your wedding photography.
We will photograph your wedding anywhere in the World. If you have taken the chance to look at some of our customers weddings, you will see we work all over UK and overseas. For weddings within 45 mins driving time from the photographers home, travel costs are included in the above prices. For weddings that are further afield all travel costs are quoted and agreed at the time of your booking.
Gone are the days of having a huge brick of a Wedding Album filled with 30 or so pages of formal shots that cost a fortune and is currently gathering dust in your parents attic. Today the style is much more contemporary with many clients wanting a 'coffee table magazine style album'. Furthermore, with the rise of many on-line album manufacturers the cost of these albums have been dramatically reduced.
We do not supply wedding albums as part of our packages having taken the decision to separate the cost of Photography and the cost of Wedding Albums. We do this because lots of couples want to control costs and have the option of creating a Wedding Album themselves. In order to do this, what they need is perfectly edited images which is exactly what we provide. We may do 1 or 2 albums every year for clients that want one but dont want to do it themselves.
If you are thinking about doing your own Wedding Album we would recommend using the online album manufacturer called 'MyPublisher'. We have used MyPublisher to produce some sample Wedding Albums and their print quality and colour re-production is fantastic.
Why not add a bit of extra fun to your wedding day by adding the 'Photobooth' - We set up lights, a black backdrop and have a box of party props for dressing up. Once all the serious photos have been taken why not have some fun ones too as shown in the photos below.